lunedì 16 aprile 2012

Awesome news and new ideas

Hi dears, a lot of time has passed since the last upload. I'm always making jewelry for my shop, this afternoon I made an order of new materials such as lace, ribbon and stuff like that because I'm going to create gothic chokers, I can't wait to receive the pack. =D And it's amazing how the prices are so low! For those asking I used to get all the material for this website: http://en.dawanda.com/ take a look! You just have to type what you're searching and it's done ;) Anyway I received a nice message on my Facebook page from a gothic model, she offered to take some shots wearing my jewels... I though that would be great at once! I really appreciate this thing. So really soon there will be this collaboration, now I'm searching for a location to make the photo session. Stay tune! Goth kisses, Naamah

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento